An Indian multinational corporation, Wipro is hiring fresher Graduates (Passouts) and additionally for various other profiles.
Commenting on the hiring process the company said on its career page, “At Wipro, we endeavor to provide a formidable platform for professionals who will be our change agents – catalysts who are torchbearers of our fortitude to excel and redefine the limits of technology to make our clients successful.”
“Our hiring team focuses on the recruitment of talented professionals in the industry. If you are experienced in the pursuit of excellence in IT, and looking for challenging opportunities to actualize your fire within, look no further. A career at Wipro offers just that and a lot more”, the company added.
In this role, You will be responsible for Technical issues. Additionally, you will be supporting the customer by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams. Your ability to work in a complex networking environment will also make you an ideal candidate.
- Manage and address electronic tickets efficiently
- Voice support is a must
- Troubleshoot and configure software and hardware through calls.
- Microsoft Application, OS (Windows/MAC/Linux), hardware, servers(Protocols/DNS/Active Directory, etc.), and Network(VPN/Routers/LAN/WAN etc.)troubleshooting
- International Process
- Flexible to work in shifts(Rotational)
- Graduates (Passouts) Only.
- Freshers can apply (only grads)
- International Chat/Email Support
- Customer service-oriented (SD)
- Strong English (fluency) written and verbal skills
The company’s attrition rate has also continued to ease to 21.2% from 23% in the previous quarter. The firm’s total headcount at the end of the December quarter slipped to 258,744 from 259,179 in the last quarter.
As of September 30, 2022, Wipro added 605 new employees. In the second quarter, the company promoted more than 10,000 colleagues and increased salaries across bands. The company is serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents.