An Indian multinational corporation, Wipro is hiring various profiles including Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and BCA or B.Sc. graduates from 2021, 2022, and 2023 batches.
Persons with Disabilities (PWD) Hiring
Wipro is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Commenting on the hiring process the company said, “We believe a workforce that is representative of all sections of the society, with diverse backgrounds, is imperative for a successful business.”
“We developed a holistic framework to promote Disability Inclusion within the organization in 2008. Besides, we have formulated the Equal Opportunity Policy and Reasonable Accommodation Policy in line with The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016. Our strategic framework CREATE – Career, Recruitment, Enablement, Accessibility, Training, and Engagement) encompasses the key aspects for effective inclusion of employees with disabilities right from hiring and training to enablement and creation of accessible systems. We do this to ensure a level playing field”, the company said.
The company further said, “Wipro has been recognized and felicitated with numerous awards for its effort at establishing an inclusive workplace. We are the recipients of the National Award as well as the Zero Project award, which is an international award for innovative policies and practices in the area of inclusion of people with disabilities. We also have a full-time Lead, Persons with Disabilities, who is a subject matter expert to drive the inclusion objective within the organization.”
- Analyze and understand client expectations through requirement-gathering and elicitation documents.
- Deliver project requirements.
- Support data collection and analysis on the given stream of work.
- Build core documentation and manuals required (project documents; installation and operating guidelines).
- Execute functional tests and evaluate results to ensure the accuracy of the solution.
- Contribute to the practice by developing reusable component inventory and knowledge management.
- Develop case studies, archive tools and other reusable artifacts based on the learnings from projects.
- Build subject matter expertise in the area of specialization.
- 10th Standard – minimum 50%
- 12th Standard – minimum 50%
- Graduation – minimum 50% or 5.0 GPA as per respective University Guidelines
Year of Passing: 2020 & 2021
Qualification: B.E./B.Tech (any stream)
- Government-issued disability certificate with disability percentage being 40% and above
- Full-time degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India
- All arrears and backlogs must stand cleared at the time of the selection process
To know more about the opening and apply Click Here
Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program 2023 offers BCA and B.Sc
Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program 2023 offers BCA and B.Sc. students a chance to do it all! Start working at Wipro while pursuing an M.Tech degree from a premier university.
Commenting on the hiring process the company said, “Do you opt for higher education or should you start working right away? The first option boosts your career, but will mean an upfront investment. The latter enables you to get a headstart on your career — but what about future growth? The solution is simple.”
- Must have completed 10th and 12th standard.
- Year of passing: 2021, 2022 and 2023.
- Must have 60% or 6.0 CGPA in graduation.
- Full-time BCA or B.Sc. Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, or Physics.
- No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in a degree.
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only.
- One backlog is allowed till the Assessment stage. Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation).
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation period. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of the Graduation.
- Must have had Core Mathematics as one of your subjects in Graduation. Business Maths or Applied Maths will not be considered.
- Must have no gap of over 3 years between your 10th standard and graduation.
- Must have completed graduation in 3 years, with no gaps.
- A maximum of 1 active backlog during the interview stage is allowed. Offers will be issued subject to clearing the backlog.
- Must be an Indian Citizen or must have a PIO or OCI card in case of passport holders from other countries. Bhutan or Nepal citizens must submit a citizenship certificate.
- Those who have participated in any of Wipro’s selection processes in the last 3 months are not eligible.
To apply Click Here. The company’s attrition rate has also continued to ease to 21.2% from 23% in the previous quarter. The firm’s total headcount at the end of the December quarter slipped to 258,744 from 259,179 in the last quarter.
In the third quarter, Wipro added 605 new employees. In the second quarter, the company promoted more than 10,000 colleagues and increased salaries across bands.