India’s IT services provider company Wipro is inviting applications from BCA and BSc students passing out years 2022 and 2023 under Wipro Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP) program 2023.
Commenting on the hiring process company said, “Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program is back to supercharge your career! If you’re a 2022 or 2023 BCA or BSc graduate, this is the career boost you’ve been looking.”
Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP) – FY 24
Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP) 2023 offers BCA and B.Sc. students a chance to do it all! Start working at Wipro while pursuing an M.Tech degree from a premier university.
The online registration process for this role is open for now. Interested candidates who qualify the criteria can Click Here to register.
Year of Passing: 2022, 2023
Application Deadline: 10 October 2022 11:59 PM
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics
Those who have participated in any of Wipro’s selection processes in the last 3 months are not eligible.
Compensation & Benefits
CTC: INR 15,488.00 per Month
Salary Break-up / Additional Info (INR Per Month):
1st year STIPEND-15,000 + 488 (ESI)
2nd year STIPEND- 17,000 + 553 (ESI)
3rd year STIPEND- 19,000 + 618 (ESI),
Fourth Year- 23,000
Additional Bonus: Joining Bonus: 75,000
- Must have completed 10th and 12th standard.
- Year of passing: 2022 and 2023.
- Must have 60% or 6.0 CGPA in graduation.
- Full-time BCA or B.Sc. Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, or Physics.
- No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in a degree.
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only.
- One backlog is allowed till the Assessment stage. Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation).
- No Gaps are allowed during the Graduation period. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of the Graduation.
- Must have had Core Mathematics as one of your subjects in Graduation. Business Maths or Applied Maths will not be considered.
- Must have no gap of over 3 years between your 10th standard and graduation.
- Must have completed graduation in 3 years, with no gaps.
- A maximum of 1 active backlog during the interview stage is allowed. Offers will be issued subject to clearing the backlog.
- Must be an Indian Citizen or must have a PIO or OCI card in case of passport holders from other countries. Bhutan or Nepal citizens must submit a citizenship certificate.
- Those who have participated in any of Wipro’s selection processes in the last 3 months are not eligible.
Wipro added over 15,000 employees in the first quarter of this fiscal with a total headcount of 258,574 employees on June 30, 2022, which was 243,128 in the previous quarter, on March 31, 2022.