An Indian multinational corporation, Wipro is hiring BCA & B.Sc. 2021, 2022, and 2023 pass-outs through Work Integrated Learning Program 2023.
The company said, “Do you opt for higher education or should you start working right away? The first option boosts your career, but will mean an upfront investment.”
“The latter enables you to get a headstart on your career — but what about future growth? The solution is simple”, the company added.
Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program 2023 is offering BCA and B.Sc. students a chance to do it all! Start working at Wipro while pursuing an M.Tech degree from a premier university.
- Must have completed 10th and 12th standard.
- Year of passing: 2021, 2022 and 2023.
- Must have 60% or 6.0 CGPA in graduation.
- Full-time BCA or B.Sc. Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, or Physics.
- No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in a degree.
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only.
- One backlog is allowed till the Assessment stage. Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation).
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation period. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of the Graduation.
- Must have had Core Mathematics as one of your subjects in Graduation. Business Maths or Applied Maths will not be considered.
- Must have no gap of over 3 years between your 10th standard and graduation.
- Must have completed graduation in 3 years, with no gaps.
- A maximum of 1 active backlog during the interview stage is allowed. Offers will be issued subject to clearing the backlog.
- Must be an Indian Citizen or must have a PIO or OCI card in case of passport holders from other countries. Bhutan or Nepal citizens must submit a citizenship certificate.
- Those who have participated in any of Wipro’s selection processes in the last 3 months are not eligible.
To apply Click Here before the deadline ends on 15 March 2023 11:59 PM
The company’s attrition rate has also continued to ease to 21.2% from 23% in the previous quarter. The firm’s total headcount at the end of the December quarter slipped to 258,744 from 259,179 in the last quarter.
In the third quarter, Wipro added 605 new employees. In the second quarter, the company promoted more than 10,000 colleagues and increased salaries across bands.
Yes software development
Bsc core java html development software