The largest smartphone company, Xiaomi India is hiring for various roles including Internship & experienced Jobs.
Xiaomi India is looking for an HR & Finance Interns with the following requirements:-
HR Intern- Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards.
- Participate in initial candidate interviews, conducting phone screens and collecting preliminary information.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews, including arranging and communicating with candidates and interview panels.
- Update and maintain the applicant tracking system (ATS) with accurate candidate data and status updates.
- Provide analytical and well-documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Strong interest in pursuing a career in Talent Acquisition or Human Resources.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and familiarity with applicant tracking systems (ATS) are a plus.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with professionalism.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
This is a 3-month long internship opportunity and the company is actively looking for an immediate joiner. To know more and apply click here.
Finance Intern- Roles and Responsibilities
- Indirect Tax
- Internal Audit Intern
- Revenue Assurance
- MBA with 0-1 years of experience in Finance is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Excellent analytical skills, solid aptitude for information technology
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
The company provides paid internships and the location is Bangalore, India to know more and apply click here.
Xiaomi India is looking for various other internships like Legal Intern, System Testing – Intern, Performance testing – Intern to know more and apply click here.
Xiaomi was founded in 2010 by serial entrepreneur Lei Jun, who believes that high-quality technology doesn’t need to cost a fortune.