The largest smartphone company, Xiaomi is hiring for various roles including Internship & experienced Jobs.
- Position: Legal Intern
- Location: Bangalore India
- Report to: Legal Counsel
- Duration: 1 Month
- Month: August/ September / October
Intern Job Responsibilities:
Conduct legal research in areas as diverse as company law, payment-related laws, competition law, intellectual property laws, IT and privacy law, legal metrology, arbitration, conciliation law, etc.
Intern Job Description:
Work with the legal team to draft and review various agreements including novation agreements, brand license agreements, software license agreements, co-branding agreements, non-disclosure agreements, terms of service documents, marketing agreements, master services agreements, franchise agreements, IP licensing agreements, lease agreements, other commercial and technology-related agreements.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Pursuing BBA LLB
- Good Legal knowledge
- Good communication skills
Prior Internship experience
- Qualification – LLB Graduate (3rd year and above)
- Skills – communication skills, legal, etc
- Travel – No
- To know more and apply.
System Testing – Intern: You will be predominantly responsible for System testing of smartphones/TVs.
System Testing Job Duties
- Meeting with the product design team to discuss System testing parameters.
- Executing test plans for Test cases & setting up test environments.
- Perform objective code analysis to find and fix bugs in mobile Software.
- Knowledge of modern mobile development, including Android, iOS, and Windows Phone.
- Providing feedback on product usability and serviceability.
- Validating and evaluating the performance of SOC, CPU, UFS, and Memory Systems.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have knowledge of Android Audio Framework, mobile working principle
- Experience in Mobile chipsets such as Qualcomm, MTK will be an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of bug life cycle, defect tracking systems like Jira, and test rail.
- Knowledge of ARM/CPU Architecture.
- Basic knowledge of Android, Python, ADB commands, and Ubuntu knowledge will also be an added advantage. To know more click here.
Xiaomi was founded in 2010 by serial entrepreneur Lei Jun, who believes that high-quality technology doesn’t need to cost a fortune.