A leading courier delivery service, Borzo has announced that it has onboarded 4,000 delivery riders in the last two months.
Eugene Panfilov, General Manager, of Borzo India, said, “The first post-pandemic year looks very promising as consumer sentiments are high. The expectation from this year’s upcoming festive season from Diwali to Christmas is robust demand.”
“We expect the orders to continue to grow at X2 speed compared to the previous festive seasons. Naturally, there is intense competition across sectors to onboard maximum delivery partners and keep the fleet order-ready and response time low,” Eugene Panfilov added.
“At Borzo, we are ramping up our fleet for B2B verticals to assist D2C and eCommerce brands successfully and efficiently catering to strong demands. We have achieved strong growth of 11 percent in our backbone, the gig workforce,” Eugene Panfilov further said.
Borzo services are present in Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Kolkata. The company has thousands of delivery partners working with them every day, including 2 wheelers, classic couriers and trucks, and tempos.
Borzo feels customers receive a first-class service, while the delivery partners are having job opportunities at their convenience.
The company provides the following benefits
- Boost your income: You get paid for the time and distance of a trip, plus tips and bonuses.
- Flexible timetable: Make your schedule and choose when and for how long to deliver.
- Quick start online: Fill in your data in the app and get your first orders the same day: no barriers.
- Full-time or part-time: A lot of orders near you: take them regularly, or deliver parcels on your way.
- Convenient app: The app is easy to use and gets better every day on your demand.
- Support at every step: The support team is available online daily from 6:00 to midnight.
The company is also hiring currently to know more about the fresh opportunities click here.
Borzo nearly employs over 35,000 delivery partners across its B2B and B2C verticals. The increase in manpower was to boost the company’s delivery capabilities.
The delivery workforce strength has increased by 11 percent post this addition.