Capgemini, a French technology major, invites applications from BCA and BSc graduates of the 2022 Batch for pooled campus drive in India.
The company said on the advertisement page, “We create opportunities for our colleagues to work on new-age technologies, along with the opportunity to travel internationally and work with the world’s leading brands. Our +50-year growth story is built upon the workforce of the future, and we enable our talent to excel in their careers by focusing on continuous learning and up-skilling,”
“The nature of work and careers are changing fast – the right skills are equally essential along with academic qualifications. If you have the passion, the right skill, and the aptitude to work with new technologies, then Capgemini is the place to get the future you want in your career.” It added.
The company further said, “We cordially invite BCA and BSc graduates from 2022 batch to register and apply. Please refer to the eligibility guidelines given below.”
“Post successful completion of our hiring process, you will be groomed through an intense 3 months of training program of Capgemini. Our training model offers best in class and unique learning experience and unleashes the potential in you. Our training platform NEXT offers you a very customized learning journey with plethora of courses from Coursera, Pluralsight, UDEMY etc,” It added.
While the company prepares you through its training, coaching and mentoring, you also earn a salary for the entire duration that you are being trained.
- Candidates graduating in 2022 batch only
- Qualification – BCA or BSc (open for Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, Statistics, Mathematics branches only)
- Should have 55% and above in Graduation (till 4 semesters or 2 years)
- Should be open to sign 2-year Service Level Agreement at the time of joining
- Must be flexible to work from any Capgemini location, across technology/domain and should be flexible to work in shifts
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year of gap between XII and Graduation
- Candidate appeared for XII twice, will be considered provided both the marksheets are available
- Candidate should not take more than 3 years to complete BCA / BSc
- Candidate should not have any backlog at the time of appearing for the process
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the test assessment / selection process
- Entire Selection process from test to interview will be done in virtual mode
- Candidates will be responsible for arranging required infrastructure for the virtual hiring process
How to Register
If you qualify above criteria and are interested to apply, please click here to register. The last date to register is December 12, 2021