Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company, is hiring 150 apprentices for a one-year apprenticeship program at its Hyderabad division.
The last date to register online application for this opportunity is January 19.
HAL is looking for 80 Technician trainees with having Diploma in relevant engineering stream and 70 Graduate trainees having Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)/Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in relevant engineering stream.
- Candidates applying for Apprenticeship should have completed stipulated course and must poses Diploma certificate /B.Tech , B.E certificate while joining.
- Age limit and relaxations will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules, only 2019,2020,2021 passed out candidates are eligible for applying the apprenticeship in HAL as per the apprenticeship Act
Technician apprentice trainees will be eligible for a monthly stipend of Rs. 8,000 and Graduate apprentice trainees will get Rs. 9,000 per month.
Candidates who have already undergone or completed a one-year apprenticeship in any organization are not eligible to apply.
The selection will be based on the merit and standard reservations as per the reservation policy of the Government of India and Government of Telangana.
How to Apply
- Open the official website of National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS).
- Click on the ‘Enrol’ option on the right hand side of your screen and fill out the application form.
- A unique Enrolment Number for each student will be generated.
- After getting your enrollment number, login on the NATS website, then click on ‘Establishment Request Menu’.
- Then, click on ‘Find Establishment’ and upload your resume.
- Choose establishment name type ‘HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED, HYDERABAD STLHD 000004’ and search.
- Then, click on apply and and then on ‘apply again’.
Interested candidates can Click here for more details.