Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kharagpur) is offering Free Online Course on Google Cloud Computing.
Those enrolling for the course should ideally:
- Have basic IT knowledge and be interested in learning more about Cloud and ML.
- Have competency in at least one language (such as Python, Java).
- Be familiar with the basics of shell scripting, SQL.
- Week 0 : Introduction to the course
- Week 1 : So, What’s the Cloud anyway? Start with a Solid Platform
- Week 2 : Use GCP to build your Apps
- Week 3 : Where do I store this stuff?
- Week 4 : There’s an API for that! You can’t secure the Cloud right?
- Week 5 : It helps to network!
- Week 6 : It helps to network (continued)
- Week 7 : Let Google keep an eye on things. You have the data, but what are you doing with it?
- Week 8 : Let machines do the work
The course is free to enroll and learn from. But if you want a certificate, you have to register and write the proctored exam conducted by us in person at any of the designated exam centres.
The exam is optional for a fee of Rs 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only).
Date and Time of Exams: 29 October 2023 Morning session 9am to 12 noon; Afternoon Session 2pm to 5pm.
Registration url: Announcements will be made when the registration form is open for registrations.
The online registration form has to be filled and the certification exam fee needs to be paid. More details will be made available when the exam registration form is published. If there are any changes, it will be mentioned then.
CRITERIA TO GET A CERTIFICATE
Average assignment score = 25% of average of best 6 assignments out of the total 8 assignments given in the course.
Exam score = 75% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
Final score = Average assignment score + Exam score
The certificate will have your name, photograph and the score in the final exam with the breakup. It will have the logos of NPTEL and IIT Kharagpur .It will be e-verifiable at nptel.ac.in/noc.
Only the e-certificate will be made available. Hard copies will not be dispatched.