Tata Consumer Products, a part of Tata Group has launched a complete caregivers assist program, ‘CUSP’ for its employees in India who are new parents or, are on the cusp of parenthood.
The new initiative is aiming towards employees successfully balance their professional and personal commitments to foster a more inclusive and progressive workplace.
Under ‘CUSP’ program the company offers multiple benefits to employees-
- Day-care facilities are available for new parents through the Company’s tie-ups with other day-care providing agencies.
- Employees can also be reimbursed for any day-care services they opt form outside.
- New mothers are provioned for flexible working, they can opt work from home or follow flexible and reduced working hours after their maternity leaves are over.
- During third trimester of pregnacy, the company will also provide transportation services to expecting mothers through pick up and drop facilities or they will be reimbursed their commuting expenses.
- Further, during the period of transition if any new mother feels the necessity to join along with buddy, that is also provisioned.
- During the leave, if employees want to stay in touch with their managers, they can do so with ‘keep-in-touch’ days.
- Additionaly, the company will also provide well-being counselling for navigating emotions concerns, parenthood and to fostering a work-life stability.
The program goals to equip, information and assist new dad and mom, managers, and HR colleagues for the journey forward via insurance policies, advantages, and complete handbooks.
Commenting on the new Initiative Amit Chincholikar, CHRO, Tata Consumer Products said, “Enabling and supporting our colleagues through their parenthood journey is a privilege, and this initiative is our attempt at ensuring that they have the necessary support during this period,”
“As part of the program, we are offering several benefits including flexible work arrangements for new mothers, day-care facilities, and counselling services for new parents,” he added.
“CUSP has been designed from the heart of the HR team at Tata Consumer Products,” said Amit Chincholikar.
There are additional provisions for employees who’re adopting kids and assist new fathers via the paternity go-away coverage. The new program is relevant to all staff of Tata Consumer Products in India.
Tata Consumer Products (TCP), the consumer products company uniting the principal food and beverage interests of the Tata Group under one umbrella.