India’s largest IT service provider Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) invites applications from MBA students passing out in the years 2020, 2021 & 2022.
Commenting on TCS MBA Hiring Drive the company said, “TCS’ Management Hiring initiative is exclusively open for all management graduates who can join our workforce in FY 2022-23,”
“The path to build a strong foundation to a remarkable career is now open for all PAN India candidates with Year of Passing (YOP) as 2020,2021 & 2022 for permitted specializations only.” It added.
The last date to register for TCS MBA Hiring Drive is extended to 30th November 2021.
TCS MBA Hiring tests will be announced soon. The test will be conducted in continuous batches depending on the date of your registration.
The company further said, “Our shared belief is that we can transform our global businesses for the better, with our innovative solutions. Every day, half a million of us strive to make a meaningful difference to our customers and communities. We look forward to achieving a lot more, with your passion and energy!”
How to Apply
- Step 1. Log in to the TCS Next Step Portal here
- Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS MBA Hiring
- Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’
- Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on ‘Apply For Drive’
- Step 3. Select your mode of test as Remote and click on ‘Apply’
- Step 4. To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application’. The status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive’.
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Marksheets and degree certificates).
- Communication-related to the Test will be shared with you by TCS iON.
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring-related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
The company reported a total of 36.2% of women employees in the workforce. It has added 19,690 employees in Q2FY22 and the total headcount reached 528,748 as of September 30, 2021.