Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), India’s biggest IT service provider which now has more than 500,000 employees invites job applications under its Off-campus hiring program.
The company said on its advertisement pages, “To harness the abundance of talent and ensure no great potential misses out on the opportunity to build a greater future with us, we present to you TCS Off Campus Hiring for engineering graduates from the year of passing (YOP) 2020 and 2021,”
“Time is on your side, make the most of it and register now to begin your growth and transformation journey.” It added.
TCS further said, “More great news! Candidates who perform exceptionally in this TCS Off-Campus Hiring stand a chance to become eligible for the advanced offer opportunity of TCS Digital.”
Registration: Registrations are open, the last date to register is not announced.
Eligible Streams: B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from the Year of Passing 2020 and 2021.
For more details on eligibility criteria, kindly refer to the “Test Eligibility” section below.
TCS Off Campus tests are scheduled to commence soon. Successfully registered candidates will receive their test details on their registered email IDs from TCS iON. Register at the earliest to ensure the first slot for your test.
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is required.
- Highest Qualification: Students should have completed their education in the stipulated course duration (i.e. no extended education).
- Backlogs/ Arrears/ ATKT: Students should not have any pending backlogs.
- Gap/ Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 27 months until the highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time/ correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process.
- Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process.
- Courses & Discipline: Students from B.E./ B.Tech/ M.E./ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc from any specialization offered by a recognized university/ college are eligible.
Process to Apply
- Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
- Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose the category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
- Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”
TCS is committed to adopting the 25X25 model, which will require not more than 25% of associates to work from office at any given point in time, and they need not spend more than 25% of their time in the office.