TCS iON subsidiary of India’s biggest IT company Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has announced a free 15-day online course “TCS iON Career Edge’ for young professionals.
TCS iON Career Edge – Young Professional is a free-to-access 15-day career preparedness course that has been designed with the intent to equip the youth of today with core employability skills to take on the future.
- Communicate to Impress: Enhance your verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Deliver Presentations with Impact: Learn how to prepare and make engaging and effective presentations
- Develop Soft Skills for the Workplace: Know the importance of soft skills to achieve better results
- Gain Guidance from Career Gurus: Receive strategic insights from TCS business experts to make a head start in your career.
- Write a Winning Resume and Cover Letter: Understand how to create a strong resume and cover letter
- Stay Ahead in Group Discussions: Know why group discussions are conducted and learn to participate actively
- Ace Corporate Interviews: Understand how to attend and excel in corporate interviews
- Learn Corporate Etiquette: Learn common business etiquette followed in a corporate setting
- Write Effective Emails: Craft a professional email with impactful content and a strong subject line
- Learn Corporate Telephone Etiquette: Understand etiquette to be followed during a work-related telecall
- Understand Accounting Fundamentals: Understand the principles and concepts of accounting with an overview of financial statements
- Gain Foundational Skills in IT: Develop your foundational IT skills by listening to TCS tech experts
- Understand Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Part 1: Understand the history and definition of AI and the different approaches to AI
- Understand Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Part 2: Understand what are agents specifically intelligent agents and rational agents, the concept of bounded rationality and various agent architectures.
Assessment will be done on the 15th day.
What You Will Learn
Under the TCS iON Career Edge 15-day career preparedness course, you will learn the below skills.
- Behavioural skills to build workplace camaraderie
- Presentation and communication skills to create an impact
- Create effective resumes that give strong profile visibility
- Business etiquette appropriate in a corporate setting
- Fundamentals of Accounting and IT
- Concept of Artificial Intelligence
The job market today is fraught with challenges and is more competitive than ever before, requiring youth to put their best foot forward to win. If used smartly, this period can be a self-transformational stage for them.
The need of the hour is for youth to be equipped with core employability skills such as communication, collaboration, business etiquette, financial and digital literacy skills to be gainfully employed.
There are no prerequisites for taking this course. Undergraduates, graduates postgraduates, and freshers can apply for this online course.
Click here to visit the TCS iON Career Edge course page.