India’s largest IT services provider, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is inviting applications from management graduates who can join the company in the upcoming financial year 2022-23.
The online registration process for this role is reopened for now. However, the last date to apply for the role is unknown. Students can keep a regular check here.
The company said on its ad page, “TCS’ Management Hiring initiative is exclusively open for all management graduates who can join our workforce in FY 2022-23.”
“The path to build a strong foundation to a remarkable career is now open for all PAN India candidates with Year of Passing (YOP) as 2020,2021 & 2022 for permitted specializations only.” It said company
“Our shared belief is that we can transform our global businesses for the better, with our innovative solutions. Every day, half a million of us strive to make a meaningful difference to our customers and communities. We look forward to achieving a lot more, with your passion and energy!” the company added.
Eligibility Criteria For TCS MBA Hiring
- Candidates’ minimum age should be 18 years, while the maximum age should be 28 years.
- Candidates should have done two years of full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA)/Master of Management Studies (MMS)/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA)/Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in marketing or finance or operations supply chain management or information technology or general management or business analytics or project management.
- Candidates must be from Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) background before pursuing MBA.
- Students of 2020, 2021, and 2022 batches only are eligible.
- Students should not have any backlogs at the time of appearing for the selection process.
- The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years. It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education if any and should provide valid reasons supported by document proof.
How to Register
Step 1. Log in to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS MBA Hiring
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose the category ‘IT’ and proceed to fill in your details. Submit your application form and click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Step 3. Select your mode of test as Remote and click on ‘Apply’
Step 4. To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application’. The status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive’.
TCS added 28,238 people in the q3, December 2021 ending quarter, a mix of fresh engineering graduates and lateral hires with a consolidated headcount of over 5 lakhs with a diverse workforce comprising 147 nationalities.
TCS, which hired 43,000 freshers in the first half of fiscal 2022, said in the third quarter itself it hired the 34,000 freshers planned for the entire second half and will likely hire more in the fourth quarter.
At the end of December, TCS had 556,986 employees on its rolls with more than 200,000 women which made up 36% of its workforce.