The UK government is inviting applications for 2,400 visa applications under the India Young Professionals Scheme for Indian citizens aged between 18-30.
Indian citizens can now apply for a two-year visa. You can apply for the Young Professionals Scheme from February 28 to March 2.
To be eligible for an India Young Professionals Scheme visa you must:
- An Indian national or citizen between 18 and 30 years old.
- The citizen should be at least 18 years old on the date you plan to travel to the UK.
- Additionally, the qualification should be bachelor’s degree level or above (Regulated Qualifications Framework level 6, 7 or 8).
- There should be £2,530 in savings to support yourself in the UK
- You should not have any children under the age of 18 who live with you or for who you’re financially responsible for
- You must first apply to and be selected in the India Young Professionals Scheme ballot before you can apply for your visa.
- You cannot apply if you’ve already been in the UK under this scheme or the Youth Mobility Scheme visa.
Apply for an India Young Professionals Scheme visa
- You can only apply if you’ve been successful in the India Young Professionals Scheme ballot and received an invitation to apply.
- This page will be updated when the application form is available.
How long it takes to get a decision
- Once you’ve applied online, proved your identity, and provided your documents, you’ll usually get a decision within 3 weeks.
- You’ll be contacted if your application will take longer, for example, because: Your supporting documents need to be verified.
- You need to attend an interview about your personal circumstances, for example, if you have a criminal conviction
To know more kindly click here. An India Young Professionals Scheme visa allows Indian citizens between 18 and 30 years old to live and work in the UK for up to 2 years.