IT consulting and professional services company, Accenture offers 2-3 weeks of free digital skills programs that help to get the digital skills you need in Artificial Intelligence, Social Media and Digital Marketing, etc.
Accenture Digital Skills is a free, interactive series of courses that help and prepare people to build the digital skills necessary to gain a job or start a business.
You can grow your skills and knowledge by learning from digital experts across different industries. Accenture Offers free 2-3 weeks of Digital skills programs in the following courses.
- Artificial Intelligence– Discover the ability of artificial intelligence to transform your everyday life and reshape the way you work.
- Digital Marketing– Learn about some of the different digital marketing strategies and techniques that are available for businesses to use.
- Digital Skills for Work & Life– Learn how digital is changing our personal and professional lives and develop the skills to thrive in the digital world of work.
- Mobile- Learn about mobile design, development and creating mobile experiences, as well as bigger concepts related to mobile technology.
- Retail- Discover the impact digital technology is having on the retail industry and what it means for customers.
- Social Media- Learn how to use social media for business, from creating a social media presence to measuring success.
- User Expereince– Learn about why user experience (UX) is important, the research and design basics, and the tools and testing techniques used in UX
- Web Analytics– Learn about the role of web analytics in business, the types of analytics and how to use different techniques.
These are 100% online courses split into weeks, and anyone who is seeking to develop entrepreneurial skills, preparing to enter the workplace, or looking to change careers can join. No prior experience or qualifications are required.
Learn new skills, pursue your interests or advance your career with our short online courses. To explore these free digital skills courses Click here