HCL Tech starts hiring 20,000 people for next few months

HCL Technologies and Tech Mahindra expand COVID-19 support efforts for staff
HCL said in a statement that its COVID Care Support initiatives involve providing assistance to meet immediate needs for employees and family members who test COVID positive.

HCL Tech starts hiring 20,000 people for next few months

IT major, HCL Technologies President and CEO C Vijayakumar said in January 2021 that the company will hire about 20,000 people over the next few months to meet the demand coming in on the back of strong growth in deal signing and adoption of digital services.

The company has started hiring from March 2021 for both freshers and laterals positions in India. The 85% will be offshore, and the other 15% onshore or at client locations.

Out of total 20,000 positions, HCL Tech is hiring 5,000 freshers in the March quarter. Last year, the company in Q3 company added 6,480 freshers till December 31, 2020.

The company crossed $10 billion milestone in the calendar year 2020, had 1,59,682 employees at the end of December 31, 2020. In Q3, HCL Tech saw attrition levels in the IT Services segment come down to 10.2% with the company hiring 6,597 employees, of which 4,022 were freshers.

The company has also been increasing its localization in the US, which is hiring US citizens instead of foreign nationals. Localization in the US stands at about 69.8% for HCL Technologies.

Here’re the details and positions which are open for hiring https://www.hcltech.com/careers/Careers-in-india, https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/hcl-technologies-jobs/?originalSubdomain=in

In December, HCL Technologies announced setting up its first delivery centre in Vietnam at Hanoi with plans to hire more than 3,000 people over the next three years.

HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational technology company that specializes in information technology services and consulting, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.

The company’s technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here