Recently, India’s largest IT services company, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has released its financial results for quarter one of FY22 ending on June 30. The company said that it will be hiring more than 40,000 freshers from campuses in the country in the financial year 2021-22.
The company invites applications for freshers’ jobs through National Qualifier Test for August 2021 and November 2021 exams.
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)
TCS National Qualifier Test is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills:
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialisation in skills required to perform various job roles
NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score
Performance measure of cognitive skills in the areas of verbal, numerical, and reasoning abilities
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Conducted online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- Candidates with NQT Score will be eligible to apply on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
Who Can Apply
- UG, PG, and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialization/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
How to Apply
The interested candidates who qualify above requirements can apply through this Link- https://learning.tcsionhub.in/hub/national-qualifier-test/
Milind Lakkad, CHRO, TCS said, “From the campus in India, we hired 40,000 last year. We will continue to hire and hire 40,000 or more this year in India,” He said that lateral hiring will also be “robust” this year.
The company has the target to get vaccinated all of its 5 lakh employees by September this year and bring them back to office on a regular basis. said Rajesh Gopinathan, CEO. TCS added over 20,000 employees in Q1 FY’22, its highest addition in a single quarter, with total employees to over 5 lakh.