TCS invites online application for freshers jobs
India’s largest IT services company, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) which had announced to hire 40,000 freshers this year until March 2022, invites applications for freshers’ jobs through National Qualifier Test.
The company has recruited over 19,000 freshers till January to March quarter in 2021 and looking to hire about 21,000 engineering graduates from campuses in the financial year 2021-22.
Currently, TCS opens applications for August 2021 and November 2021 exams via NQT.
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills:
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialisation in skills required to perform various job roles
NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score
Performance measure of cognitive skills in the areas of verbal, numerical and reasoning abilities
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Conducted online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- Candidates with NQT Score will be eligible to apply on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
Who Can Apply
- UG, PG, and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialization/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
How to Apply
The interested candidates who qualify above requirements can apply through this Link- https://learning.tcsionhub.in/hub/national-qualifier-test/
Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
For the fiscal FY21, the company’s total headcount stood at 488,649. The workforce continues to be young and very diverse, comprising 154 nationalities and with women making up 36.5% of the workforce. TCS has reported attrition at 7.2% between January – March quarters in the financial year 2021-2022.