TCS will be hiring more than 40,000 freshers from campuses in the country in the financial year 2021-22. The company has announced the exam date, 30th August 2021 onwards, and the last date to register 15th August 2021.
Exams will be conducted by TCS iON which is a strategic unit of the Tata Consultancy Services. Candidates who clear the exam are recruited by other firms as well apart from Tata Consultancy Services.
TCS National Qualifier Test
The NQT will be conducted every quarter and the score will be valid for two years. National Qualifier Test is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills:
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialisation in skills required to perform various job roles
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
How to Apply and Fee
Interested candidates can register on the Official Website. There is a nominal fee for NQT (Cognitive Skills) and Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test).
The exam is conducted online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON authorised exam centres and the candidates with NQT scores will be eligible to apply on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal. The candidates can apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
About the Test
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Conducted online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- Candidates with NQT Score will be eligible to apply on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.