TCS to hire 40,000 freshers via NQT, apply before April 20
India’s biggest IT major, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has announced to hire 40,000 freshers this year via National Qualifiers Test. The freshers looking to apply for job openings in TCS can apply before 20th April 2021.
The National Qualifier Test aims at becoming a common gateway test for several participating corporates for their fresher recruitment programs.
The company invites you to be a part of its global workforce and kickstart your career. Candidates have to incur some fees to register for the recruitment process.
TCS Recruitment 2021, the company to hire Freshers with less than 2 years of experience across India for various roles. TCS NQT 2021 test to be conducted 1st, 13th May 2021.
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)
The TCS National Qualifier Test aims to assess the technical skills and core competencies of the job seekers on the following criteria –
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialization on skills required for performing the job role
- Performance measurement of cognitive skills in the areas of verbal, numerical and reasoning abilities
About the Test
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Mode of Test: In-Centre (TCS iON Authorised Test Centres)
- Candidates with NQT Score will be eligible to apply on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
Who Can Apply
The TCS National Qualifier Test is for all the freshers who aim to build a career in the software industry. The following candidates can apply for NQT 2021 –
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience.
- UG, PG, and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year.
- Students with any degree and specialization/ discipline.
- Age limit – minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years.
How to Register
To register for the TCS NQT 2021, the job seekers need to apply on the TCS iON portal before 20 April 2021. You can visit the official website for further information.