India’s leading IT service provider company, Wipro invites online applications from engineering graduates for its Elite National Talent Hunt that is a fresher’s hiring program for B.E./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech passing out of 2022 batch for Project Engineer positions.
Last month, while announcing the second-quarter results of the financial year 2021-22, Wipro had said to hire 30,000 freshers this year.
Currently, the Bengaluru-based company has a total headcount of 209,890 globally.
Wipro Selection Process
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
Candidates can choose any one of the programming languages for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
After passing the online tests, candidates will have to go through a Business Discussion Round.
Education Eligibility Critaria
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 65% or CGPA Equivalent to 65% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Qualification: B.E./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech
- Year of Passing: 2022
- Branch of Study : All Branch. Except for Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
Compensation Service Agreement
Wipro offers INR 3.50 lacs per annum and service agreement is applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro-rata basis
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any interview process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply here before 15th September 2021. Online assessment will be tentatively held between 20th September 2021 – 25th September 2021.