India’s leading IT service provider company, Wipro invites online applications from engineering graduates for its Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 that is a fresher’s hiring program for B.E./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech passing out of 2022 batch for Project Engineer positions.
Last month, while announcing the second-quarter results of the financial year 2021-22, Wipro had said to hire 30,000 freshers this year. Currently, the Bengaluru-based company has a total headcount of 209,890 globally.
Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 (NTH) is a fresher’s hiring program to attract the best of 2022 engineering graduates across the country.
The company is enabling equal employment opportunities for India’s deserving engineering talent and is looking for Fresh Talent! If you are an enthusiastic engineering student, don’t miss this opportunity to start your exciting journey with Wipro.
- Registration closing date: 15th September 21
- Online assessment: 25th September 21- 27th September 21
Education Eligibility Critaria
- B.E./B. Tech (Compulsory degree)/ M.E./M. Tech (5-year integrated course) full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India
- All branches except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- 60% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent as per your university guidelines
- Only fulltime courses: No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in degree, 10th or 12th
- 10th standard: 60% or above
- 12th standard: 60% or above
- Year of Passing- 2022, all branches except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology.
Compensation Service Agreement
Wipro offers INR 3.50 lacs per annum and a service agreement is applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on a pro-rata basis
How to Apply
If you have any questions/concerns, please contact email@example.com with the subject “Elite NTH 2022” and the same will be responded within 3 working days. Interested candidates can apply here before 15th September 2021.
Wipro Limited is a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. It harnesses the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help its clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.