The ESI Act applies to factories/establishments in the organised sector wherein 10 or more people are employed. Also, this Act applies to employees drawing monthly wages up to Rs. 21,000/-.
ESI shared a Tweet on its official Twitter Handle saying, “ESI Act applies to factories/establishments in the organised sector wherein 10 or more person are employed and applicable to employees drawing monthly wages up to Rs. 21,000/-ESI Act.”
ESI Act applies to factories/establishments in the organised sector wherein 10 or more person are employed and applicable to employees drawing monthly wages up to Rs. 21,000/-ESI Act. #ESIC @byadavbjp @Rameswar_Teli @mygovindia @AmritMahotsav @PMOIndia @PIB_India @PTI_News pic.twitter.com/J7apjZxubM— ESIC – स्वस्थ कार्यबल-समृद्ध भारत (@esichq) September 12, 2022
Join ESI On Reduced Contribution
- The monthly reduced contribution is 3.25% for employers and 0.75% for employees.
- Reduced monthly contribution to ensure financial relief to both employees and employers.
- No reduction in benefits will be offered.
The Main Benefits of the ESI Scheme:
- Medical Benefit
- Sickness Benefit
- Maternity Benefit
- Disablement Benefit
- Dependants’ Benefit
- Unemployment Benefit
Employee State Insurance Corporation Of India (ESIC) had earlier launched an android mobile app called AskAnAppointment ESIC mobile app also known as AAA+. This app has been provided for seeking appointments in Hospitals by ESI beneficiaries in their respective ESIC dispensaries.
AAA+ App Benefits
- A Beneficiary who has been referred to a hospital online by a dispensary doctor can seek an appointment for registration in OPD of a referred department of a referred hospital, on a particular day.
- An appointment facility through a mobile App was earlier available for seeking appointments in the dispensary only.
- Now ESIC Dispensaries in Delhi have been implemented with this facility. Hospitals are been trained to adopt the provisions.
- The one-time configuration for each dispensary/ hospital is resource intensive and is dependent on the adoption/ ownership of the controlling office.
ESIC planning to implement this scheme in other cities also, very soon employee state insurance corporations will bring these facilities to other cities.
All ESIC beneficiaries can use this particular app facility in both English and Hindi languages. The beneficiaries can log in to this app with their ESIC IP number ( ESI Number) and registered mobile number.
For any other details/queries related to ESIC, you can visit the ESIC website (www.esic.nic.in).