The 2020 LinkedIn Top Startups list reveals 10 young companies that have remained resilient during a tumultuous time
2020 has been a year of upheaval as the COVID-19 pandemic swept across the globe, upending both business and personal plans. Startups have not been immune, but many have found ways to navigate these changes — or pivot all together — and some have even thrived.
On releasing the report, Linkedin said, “Our 3rd annual Top Startups list reflects 10 companies that have remained resilient during a tumultuous time, continuing to attract investment, employees, and attention.”
“These 10 startups point to growing trends in business, from e-learning to fintech, indicating where there might be career opportunities in the future.”, LinkedIn said
Here are this year’s Top 10 Indian Startups companies
- upGrad- E-learning
- Cred– Information Technology & Services
- Unschool– E-learning
- Unacademy– E-learning
- Whatfix– Internet
- Razorpay– Computer Software
- ZIGRAM– Information Technology & Services
- Yellow Messenger– Computer Software
- Pee Safe– Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Urban Company– Information Technology & Services
Subscribe to our newsletter!