India’s leading 1-tap checkout network, to promote a better work-life balance Simpl has announced new leave policies for all its employees.
Simpl keeping the inclusion of a diverse workforce in mind the company has introduced the following leave policies:
- The company has introduced a Menstrual Leave policy.
- Simpl has also introduced the ‘Adoption Leave’. These leaves are applicable to LGBTQIA+ couples.
- The company has introduced Family Care Leaves to support employees its employees.
- The company has also allowed taking time off in case of emergencies, family occasions, personal milestones, or just relaxing and rejuvenating.
- Additionally, the company has placed a strong emphasis on providing leave for important milestones in an employee’s life, especially on occasions such as a wedding.
Speaking on the new leave policy, Sneha Arora, CHRO, Simpl said, “We curated this new leave policy keeping employee centricity at the core. We are cognizant of the varied needs of a diverse workforce to take time off from work. Hence, we have tried to make our leave policy as inclusive and flexible as possible.”
“It allows people to take time off when needed for emergencies, family occasions, personal milestones, or to just relax and rejuvenate”, Sneha Arora said.
Sneha Arora further said, “We have introduced menstrual leave to empower our female employees with the choice to take an additional day off, if they need to. We have revised the maternal and paternal leaves to all employees, which includes adoption and surrogacy.”
“We also have wedding leaves and flexible holidays where employees can choose special occasions like their birthdays, and anniversaries and take time off to celebrate them with their loved ones”, Sneha Arora added.
Additionally, Simpl has provided Pet Adoption and Pet Care leaves. The leaves will allow the employees during the initial days of adoption. Additionally, The leaves can be availed for pet care as well.