An American multinational financial services firm, JPMorgan is offering multiple free certification courses including in Software, Commercial Banking, and more.
The company is excited to offer you the opportunity to explore life as a commercial banker at JPMorgan Chase and obtain the valuable financial skills required to drive your career in the direction you want it to go.
JPMorgan Chase serves businesses from startups to legacy brands that are making their mark on the world. The clients are organizations with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion and they turn to comprehensive financial solutions, including lending and treasury services.
Throughout this job simulation, you’ll learn what it takes to be a commercial banker at JPMorgan Chase. You’ll familiarize yourself with the types of tasks that our commercial bankers deliver for clients day in and day out and you’ll build the skills to set you up for success in your career in commercial banking at the firm.
Key benefits for students:
- No applications, self paced and can participate from anywhere in the world
- Certificate of completion from JPMorgan Chase awarded to those that complete the program recognizing the financial skills demonstrated
How will you benefit?
- Earn a Certificate: Complete the Commercial Banking Virtual Experience and earn a personalized completion certificate to share with prospective employers and your professional network.
- Do it in your own time: Fit the Commercial Banking Virtual Experience in with your busy schedule. Learn at your own pace and reach your personal goals.
- Make your CV and LinkedIn stand out: Include this experience on your CV and LinkedIn profile. Showcase your practical skills and ambition.
What will you learn?
- Enter a company’s most recent financial statement: Understanding the income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement. Practical skills you will gain from working on this task.
- Prepare a Capitalization Table: Evaluating the impact of a transaction on capitalization structure.
- Prepare a company and industry overview page: Developing a business overview and analyzing industry trends.
- Prepare a deal structure overview page while considering quantitative and qualitative analyses: Developing a best-in-class deal structure.
- Prepare a 10-year Financial Model Forecast: Consider projected debt balances, 7-year repayment, and covenant cushions.
It takes approximately 5 hours to complete this Virtual Experience. To apply click here.
It offers multiple courses like Software Engineering, Investment Banking, Markets (Sales and trading), and more. To apply and know more click here.
(We are on WhatsApp. To get latest news updates, Join our Channel. Click here)