India’s largest IT services provider Tata Consultancy Services invites job applications from any arts, commerce & science graduates from the Year of Passing 2020, 2021, and 2022 under the TCS BPS Hiring Program.
On Its advertisement page, the company said, “TCS has curated exclusive opportunities for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from 2020, 2021, and 2022 year of passing (YoP) to apply for exciting careers and make #TheBigMove”
“Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest-growing units – Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.” It added.
- Courses & Discipline: Full-time Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc-IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, M.Pharm will be considered from year-of-passing 2020, 2021 and 2022 from any recognized university/college (Part-time/Correspondence courses will not be considered)
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., No extended education)
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Candidates should have NO active backlog at the time of appearing for the test (Backlogs to be cleared within the stipulated time duration)
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). However, if you have completed your Secondary (Std. X) and/or Senior Secondary (Std. XII) course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), you would be considered
- Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 3 months are eligible to apply for the TCS BPS Hiring Process
- Age: Candidates should meet the specified age criteria at the time of the TCS selection process. Minimum age – 18 years and maximum age – 28 years
- Work Location & Shifts: Candidates should be comfortable working in any of our development centers and in rotational shifts, including night shifts.
Step 1. Register and complete the application form on the TCS NextStep portal. The status of your application should be ‘Application Received’.
Keep your CT/DT ID handy and update the same on the link provided in step 2.
Scenario A: In case you already have CT/DT ID, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here) and complete the application form.
Scenario B: If you are a new user, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here). Click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘BPS’, proceed to fill your details, and submit your application form.
Step 2. As the final step, click here to apply for TCS BPS Hiring. This is a mandatory step.
Please Note: Multiple entries from a single candidate will lead to disqualification.
For a step-by-step guide to register and complete the application form on TCS Next Step portal, Click here
Click here to take the Mock Test and prepare better for the TCS BPS Hiring Test.
Last date to Register: Registrations are open, no last date is communicated by the company.
The company has added 14,136 employees in the April to June quarter with a total workforce of 6,06,331 employees globally and women account for 35.5 percent of TCS workforce.