IT Major, Cognizant Technology Solutions has already announced to hire 1 lakh experienced people and 30,000 freshers in this year in India.
The company has also said that it expects to welcome around 30,000 new graduates this year and is planning to make 45,000 offers to freshers in India for 2022.
The company has stepped up its hiring efforts in the country and it is inviting online applications for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee that includes the below job profile.
The selected candidates will be responsible for providing IT Infrastructure support covering cloud and on-premise products like Windows, Azure, MS Office, and other business applications to the global customers
- Collaborate with 5.6+ Million Users globally to ensure seamless functioning of business
- Work in partnership with various business domains like Banking, Finance, Insurance, Communications, Media, Retail, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Technology Consulting, etc.
- Provide expert solutions on infrastructure, applications, hardware and software installations, and networking queries
- Accountable for gathering information through client conversation and ensuring optimal resolution
- Engage in business interactions with end-users to provide innovative approaches
- Evaluate the critical needs of the users and provide quality deliverables to enhance user satisfaction
- Clarify user queries and work collaboratively to ensure there is no business impact
- Using a high level of problem-solving and critical thinking skills to engage in time-bound tasks
- Industry standard business hours with rotational shifts to support global customers
- Delivery locations across India encouraging relocation based on business requirement
- Good communication skills & Should be open to work in flexible shifts
Requirement & Criteria
The company is hiring for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Any 3-year graduates- 2019, 2020 & 2021 batch
- 50 % in X, XII, Diploma, UG
- Maximum Gap 2 Years.
- PG Not eligible.
How to Apply
The interested candidates who qualify above requirements click here to apply before 15 September 2021 11:00 pm.
The hiring plans come in the backdrop of an improved business environment, CEO Brian Humphries said.
Last year, the cognizant has hired almost 23,000 Fresh graduates. Currently, the company has a total headcount of 301,200.