A leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm, Goldman Sachs India is inviting applications for Engineering Campus Hiring Program 2022-23, Summer Analyst Internship 2023 & many more.
Engineering Campus Hiring Program 2022-23: The Engineering Campus Hiring Program is the firm’s initiative to engage and hire top engineering talent from across engineering schools in the country. The program has seen 2 years of tremendous success and provides a platform to hire the best of the most diverse talent across the country.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Registrations for the program start on November 12, 2022. The last date to apply is November 29, 2022.
ELIGIBILITY: 2023 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2024
Date of Joining: April/May 2023
LOCATION: Bengaluru, Hyderabad
Aptitude Test: December first week
Coursework: December 22 – January 23
Technical Test: February 23 first week
Interviews: February 23 second & third week
Offer Rollout: March 23
- Registrations: November 12, 2022 – 9:00am IST to November 29, 2022 – 11:59pm IST
- Aptitude Test: First week of December 2022 (communication will be shared with all the eligible candidates who registered correctly)
- Coursework: Students shortlisted post the Aptitude Test will be required to undergo a 6 weeklong coursework, in the build-up to the technical test. This will help students to prepare and upskill for the technical test.
- Technical Test: First week of February, 2023 (only for those shortlisted post the aptitude test & who successfully complete the coursework)
- Interviews: Second/Third week of February, 2023 (only for those shortlisted post the technical tests)
Application Process: Please follow the below steps to successfully register for the program Click on the link to start your registration.
Summer Analyst Internship 2023: This program is designed to fully immerse you in the day-to-day activities of one of the company’s divisions.
Commenting on the internship program the company said, “Our Summer Analyst Internship is an eight to ten-week summer internship for undergraduate students. You will be fully immersed in the day-to-day activities of one of our divisions.”
As a participant, you will:
- Attend orientation where you’ll learn about the culture, as well as the benefits and responsibilities of being a member of the firm.
- Receive division-specific training designed to help you succeed.
- Have the opportunity to work on real responsibilities alongside fellow interns and the people.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Applications are now open. The company’s deadlines vary by school. Please check with your institute’s placement cell for specific details.
ELIGIBILITY: Students graduating from a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program December 2022-May 2023. To apply for the internship click here.
The company is providing many more internships program click here to know more.
Goldman Sachs India businesses in India serve leading corporate and institutional clients across the country. Following a ten-year joint venture, Goldman Sachs established an onshore business presence in Mumbai in 2006. The Bengaluru office opened in 2004, with the new office in Hyderabad opened in 2021.